Hello?
So.
I used to write. I mean, I used to love writing. So much
Till I forgot where I left all the broken pieces and I might have just lost it.
A little bit of me?
I used to enjoy sharing most of my personal experiences here, and had it all deleted when I thought I was a little grown up. But it helped me lot on reflecting myself, of all the things I enjoyed doing, and people who were always there around me, for me.
That was back in my uni days, 7 or 8 years ago maybe? Fuh
So here I am, again. Writing, blogging, whatever you call it.
Nak vlogging tak yakin with my cartoon version voice :p
Oh but can't tell how much I miss having this 'Dancing Fingers' back in action again!
Um. Um.
Hello, my name is Farah Ain
If my sister has introduced herself as Farah, then I am Ain.
A mother of two amazing-active-buttonpushing boys! :)
Still the same old same me, sharing my personal experiences or thoughts, but as where I stand now.
I would say, happy reading?
I used to write. I mean, I used to love writing. So much
Till I forgot where I left all the broken pieces and I might have just lost it.
A little bit of me?
I used to enjoy sharing most of my personal experiences here, and had it all deleted when I thought I was a little grown up. But it helped me lot on reflecting myself, of all the things I enjoyed doing, and people who were always there around me, for me.
That was back in my uni days, 7 or 8 years ago maybe? Fuh
So here I am, again. Writing, blogging, whatever you call it.
Nak vlogging tak yakin with my cartoon version voice :p
Oh but can't tell how much I miss having this 'Dancing Fingers' back in action again!
Um. Um.
Hello, my name is Farah Ain
If my sister has introduced herself as Farah, then I am Ain.
A mother of two amazing-active-buttonpushing boys! :)
Still the same old same me, sharing my personal experiences or thoughts, but as where I stand now.
I would say, happy reading?
Comments
Post a Comment